January 2017 Market Report for the Athol and Spirit Lake area. Numbers are up in both volume and sales prices. One thing you will note with this area is each property is unique. So there are very few that you can say my house is exactly like that one. I think as you go over time though that you will find a common number to start giving you some guidance on the value of your home. And anytime you want a Market analysis for your specific home Please Request it here happy to help you with pricing your home.
New Construction Results:
Not a lot closing in January under the 2 acre mark for either town.
Athol had 1 in 2017 home was a 1200 sq ft home on 1.29 acres for $207,500 nothing in Spirit Lake for January.
2016 Spirit Lake saw 2 homes close in town both 1200 sq ft homes one averaging 140 per square foot had a few upgrades and the other one closing for $120 per square foot.
Existing Homes Sales:
We are seeing some volume differences in 2017!
2016 Saw 7 homes selling in 2016
1. home on 5 acres for $560,000 home was a big one 4141 sq ft. 34×40 heated shop, 4 car garage. Lots of upgrades. And fairly close to Farragut. Home was up off Howard Rd.
2. Big house on 10th in Spirit Lake was on almost a half an acre. 3000 sq ft Lots of upgrades. Selling for $280,000
3. 1600 sq ft 3/2 in Athol that was on 2 acres. No major out buildings just a garden shed. Selling for $250,000
4. 896 Sq ft 2 bed 1 bath float house on Lake Pend Oreille. Totally updated with quite a few upgrades.
The other 3 homes were in Spirit Lake on about 1/4 acre lots and they averaged about $125 per square foot.
2017 Existing Home sales:
13 Homes selling in 2017 in the month of January!
So matching up some like to like starting with the Manufactured homes:
We had 3 double wide manufactured homes on less than a half acre. They averaged $98 per square foot. We did have one of fairly poor condition in this mix. So I think your real number for one that is in good condition is going to be about $115 per square foot. With a poor condition one down around $75 per square foot.
You had another double wide on 5 acres selling for $220,000 in Athol That was an 1848 sq ft one off Howard Rd. 3 bed 2 bath.
The other one that sold on land was over off Ramsey Rd and it was a 1248 sq ft one on 10 acres that went for $189,000. No out buildings and was a home that had been moved twice so only qualified for cash or VA. Couldn’t go very many directions because it had been moved.
Stick Built Homes on Land:
- Tri Level over off Remington Rd was set up for horses with a 28×30 barn with 3 stallsand a lean to. It went for $314,000. 3 bedroom 2 bath 1498 sq ft.
- A couple of other homes on 10 acres also closed this month. A rancher in Spirit Lake East on Hayden Dr. 1904 sq ft. Had a detached garage, and an unfinished shop building they were using for hay storage. It went for $318,000. The other one was out on yellow pine 1568 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath rancher. Had a small shop. This home needed some work it sold for $232,000.
You had a couple of other unique properties that did not quite fall into typical neighborhood housing. A secondary lot on Senequoteen 1845 sq. ft. 3/2 Had a small shop for $259,000
And a 2380 sq. ft 4/2 with a shop off Jackson that went for $225,700
Then we get into our neighborhood housing. Of which we have 3 homes averaging in at $89 per square foot. These were all mid 90’s homes . The best one went for $111 per square foot. That one had been freshly remodeled.
The worst one was a foreclosure in Athol that needed a ton of foundation work at $63 per square foot. I think your mid range number in there is going to be somewhere between $95 to about $115 depending on condition and floor plan.
If you would like to know what your Spirit Lake or Athol Home is worth Click Here!
Any homes you want specifics on please contact me I am happy to run sold results for you.
Social tagging: Athol Homes for sale > Athol Idaho Market Report > Athol Real Estate > spirit Lake homes for sale > Spirit Lake Market report > Spirit Lake Real Estate